CHOICE OF A LEADER AND POLITICAL PARTY FLAG-BEARER
Scriptural Power Points: Psalms 45:6-9, 17; 1 Samuel 16:1-2, 10-13,15-23; Acts 9:10-20
1 SAMUEL 10:27; “But the children of Belial said, How shall this man save us? And they despised him, and brought him no presents. But he held his peace.”
Some people didn’t want Saul to serve them as king because of his simple background and non-aristocratic family history. So often we tend to do the same thing today.
We often label people wrongly and discount their ability to lead the people or serve in their ward, State or Nation. We should choose and pick objectively.
We should not allow the heritage or past background to rob the ward, local, State or Nation the opportunity and possibility that they can bring on board.
God looks at a person’s heart and the assignment they’ve been given to execute among their people.
It should be noteworthy that God doesn’t look at a person’s pedigree rather He searches the heart. So please stick close to the LORD, because you will be criticized. There will be reaction from opposition but maintain your position despite.
Note that you shouldn’t react to every criticism. Instead, devote yourself to serving the LORD and the people boldly.
Prayer Power Points:
- Heavenly Father, we pray you give the National and State Executives of our party the foresight and ability to discern who the right candidate is.
- Lord, lead our people at the wards, Local Government, State and National to choose and vote leaders on merit and objectively. Lord, cause power brokers and party member to identify your choice of leadership in our midst.
- We pray you give them the courage to lead courageously.
- We pray they lead and choose without bias or any form of prejudice.
- We receive the spirit of selfless and faithful leadership and followership, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!!!
* Results-oriented Prayers
* The Relevant Power Broker
Call 08125674014 to get your copy of the book
PASTOR ISAAC AYODELE ADELEKE
The Pastor and Prophetic Voice for this generation and the next.
Gethsemane Prayer Ministries International
(Abundant Life Assembly)
20, Kayode Street Onipanu Entrance By Mobil Filling Station Along Ikorodu Lagos