PRAYER VIZUALIZATION AND VERBALIZATION
Scriptural Power Points : Isaiah 56:4-10; Acts 3:1-10; Genesis 22; 26; 30-33
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.
2 Corinthians 4:13
As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before him whom he believed, even God, who auickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. Romans 4:17
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good repirt; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8
And it came to pass at the time that the cattle conceived, that I lifted up mine eyes, and saw in a dream, and behold, the rams which leaped upon the cattle were ringstaked, speckled, and grisled.
And the angel of God spoke unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I.
Prayer is creating interface with the agenda, program and policy of God and the Council or Parliament of God in heaven in order to bring to materialisation or actualization what the eye of the mind conceived from the mental or spiritual state to a physical state.
Visualization is the minds eye.
There’s is inner eyes and inner mind.
It’s seeing and feeling yourself in your mindvalready being, doing and having the object of your inner sight. You can’t achieve it if you can’t conceive it or visualizer it.
It is deliberate.
It is positive. It positivity, it adds and builds up from the realm of glory to the physical realm.
It is creative. It is God in humanity in creative action. It is achieved through the imagination of humanity. What we see is what we create and produce. God creates through humanity’s imagination.
It is mental resourcefulness that enhance the power of productivity.
It is imaginative. It is using the power of imagination consciously and deliberately to do what you want to do and to achieve what you want to achieve.
It is operating from a higher realm.
It is doing and achieving supernaturally.
It is discovering, developing and deploying supernatural agents in cooperation and collaboration with human agents to achieve specific divine agenda or program as birthed or unveiled in the mind of the spirit.
The minds eye is the eye of the mind. It sees mental images and call or verbalize them into manifestation.
Prayer is earthly license for heavenly interference, you must learn how to pray.
Prayer is a humble and a noble exercise and it brings total authority and recovery, it also eradicate the work of darkness and give dominion to her candidate.
There is a battle on ground already so you must pray, Jesus told a parable to show his disciples that they should “always pray and not to give up”( Luke 18:1-2).
When you’re prayerful you will be fruitful, resourceful and productive.
Prayer precedes manifestation. When you visualizer, you’ll perseverance as you keep calling forth what you’ve seen with the eyes of the mind. You keep calling or vetbalizing until you see it manifest.
Now, prayer is first visualisation, you picture from the heavenly realm; you download what’s in the spiritual realm and load it into the eye of the mind, you process it and call it forth or verbalize.
Now, verbalize by engaging the law and principle of the spirit to call forth things from the spiritual to the natural.
(1) I shall not be defeated, mocked, conquered or trampled upon.
(2) I recover my stolen spiritual battery and demand for the servicing of my spiritual battery in the name of Jesus.
(3) I recover kingdon stolen favour. I receive kingdom favour from God and people.
(4) I recover church, congregational and environmental stolen anointing in all our outreaches, services and programs, in the name of Jesus.
(5) We recover all that Covid’19 has stolen in our lives in the name of Jesus. We receive possibility power to enjoy opportunity of this season.
(6) We recover our stolen businesses and investments or employments, in the name of Jesus.
(7) We recover our stolen passion, visions, missions and ideas in the name of Jesus.We receive revival of kingdom passion, mission and vision. We go forth to win souls into the kingdom of God. Abiding multitudes are flowing into the house of God.
(8) We/I recover our stolen happiness, joy and peace in the name of Jesus. We recover kingdom and congregational converts and members, in Jesus name.
(9) We recover our stolen kingdom possession and blessings in the name of Jesus. We propagate the gospel of the kingdom news.
(10) Lord, I thank you for total recovery.
Utter by the Spirit: Use verbalize things to bring back the ark of God (1 Samuel 4:4).
Pastor Isaac Ayodele Adeleke
Instagram : #ayodelealadura Twitter: #Evergreen Prayers and Facebook : # Pray For Me
Gethsemane Prayer Ministries International Lagos
20, Kayode Street, Onipanu
Telephone lines: 08055179658, 08023027551, 08108872681, 08187139079, 08056265584